All of the pages are essentially double sided when it comes to printing and putting the pages together
- The title and back page with trans resources would be on the front, the title page would be on the right side and the back resource page would be on the left side. The back page would have page 1 and 14, pg 1 being on left and pg 14 being on the right.
- The next pages follow a similar pattern:
- Page 2 and 13, page 2 on the right and page 13 on the left.page 3 and 12 on the back. Pg 12 on the right and page 3 on the left
- Page 11(pictures and art process page) and 4 on the front. Page 11 on left, page 4 on right. Page 5 and 10 on the back. Page 5 on the left and page 10 on the right
- Page 6 and 9 on the front side of paper. 9 on left side and 6 on the right side. Page 8 and 7 on the back. Page 8 on the right and page 7 on the left
After this you should be able to fold the pages and essentially stack them until the page numbers line up